From my September Nightstand I read:
- Daniel Plainway: Or The Holiday Haunting of the Moosepath League by Van Reid (review)
- The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy - Reading this made me do some research since I can see how Baroness Orczy influenced Georgette Heyer's writing. (review)
- We Didn't Mean to Go to Sea by Arthur Ransome (review)
- Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World by Ken Ham & Steve Ham - I just finished reading and one word comes to mind--convicting.
- Upgrade: 10 Secrets to the Best Education for Your Child by Kevin Swanson - Excellent read on educating your children with a biblical foundation no matter how you choose to educate.
- George Washington: True Patriot by Janet & Geoff Benge (review)
- The Five Red Herrings by Dorothy Sayers - I could have done with about two red herrings. It got confusing after awhile!
- At Home in Dogwood Mudhole by Franklin Sanders (review)
- One, Two, Buckle My Shoe by Agatha Christie - Another one down as I work my way through Poirot's mysteries.
See what others have read over at 5 Minutes for Books.