Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Reading Goals for 2018 (or the rest of it!)

2018 Reading Goals

I am really late at getting this posted, but I still want to set some goals for the rest of the year. Bible reading is first and foremost. This list focuses on non-fiction since I naturally gravitate to fiction. My main goal is to clean off some of my shelves, but I don't think I'm achieving it too well. Also, I will decide which are keepers and which books will leave the house.

1. God Has a Waiting Room by Kim Haney - This was on my 2017 reading list and I somehow missed reading it so here it is again. (10/14 - This is a keeper!)
2. Ten Ways to Destroy the Imagination of Your Child by Anthony Esolen - I have had this book for quite a while. I've started it several times, but my goal is to get through it this year. (5/28-Donation)
3. Made to Crave (Book & Devotional) by Lysa Terkeurst - This is a re-read, but I feel I need it. (6/25-I think I'm going to donate and hope one day I'll find just a copy of the Devotional. That was more worthwhile to me than the book.)
4. Spiritual Mothering: The Titus 2 Model for Women Mentoring Women by Susan Hunt - This book has been on my radar for awhile and last year I was able to get my hands on a copy of it.
5. Eve in Exile and the Restoraion of Femininity by Rebekah Merkle - Again another book that caught my eye. I haven't had it too long, but I'm very interested in this topic so on the list it goes.
6. A Touch of the Infinite by Megan Elizabeth Hoyt - A book about music appreciation with Charlotte Mason. I've had this book for over a year, but other books were pushed ahead it so on the list it goes.

Kindle books:
7. (un)Natural Mom - Hettie Brittz - I have so many books languishing on my Kindle, but I'm choosing one to try to get read this year. I should just focus on reading my Kindle books but for some reason that doesn't feel as productive as reading real books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails