Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

What's On Your Nightstand - January

What's On Your Nightstand

This month I'll be reading:


Wow! I've had a great month and my new pile is quite big. I hope I can get to it all!

From my December post I read:
From a Distance by Tamara Alexander (review)
The Secret Diaries of Charlotte Bronte by Syrie James (review)
Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate (review)
In Between: A Katie Parker Production Act 1 by Jenny B. Jones (review)
Speak Through the Wind by Allison Pittman
30 Ways in 30 Days to Save Your Family by Rebecca Hagelin

I also read:
Dear Pen Pal by Heather Vogel Frederick (review)
Kilmeny of the Orchard by L.M. Montgomery (review)
The Blue Enchantress by Marylu Tyndale
Five Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter by Vicky Courtney (review)

And I listened to these audio books:
Chronicles of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery (review)
Further Chronicles of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery (review)
A Long Way from Chicago by Richard Peck
A Year Down Yonder by Richard Peck
A Season of Gifts by Richard Peck

I am currently reading:
Beautiful in God's Eyes by Elizabeth George
Magic for Marigold by L.M. Montgomery
No Less Than Victory by Jeff Shaara

10 comments:

  1. Well, of course I like your list of books you are planning to read! It's been awhile since I"ve read Beautiful in God's Eyes and if you sway me with a review, I think I just may have to pull that one back out!

    In the meantime, I've totally forgotten the storyline of Magic for Marigold so I'm looking forward to your thoughts on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love things LMMontgomery-related - also intrigued by the Bronte book; I need to read your review on that. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too would love to hear what you thought of the Bronte book - I've heard mixed opinions about it, and I'm curious! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like the Happiness Project. That book has stuck with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! My son read one of the Richard Peck books last year for school and really enjoyed it. I see you have Cold Sassy Tree on your Shelfari shelf...that book is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love L. M. Montgomery and Tamara Alexander's books. I hope you like Magic for Marigold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One summer many years ago couldn't put down L.M. Montgomery's novels - what's not to love about Anne?!

    I too am interested know what you think of the Bronte book - it's in my TBR list along with the Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great lists!!! You've done a lot of reading and listening! :-)

    I LOVE Richard Peck. I think he's one of the funniest authors ever. My dh and I listened to Here Lies the Librarian on a trip last year. If you're interested, here's a link to my review--->

    http://hopeistheword.wordpress.com/2009/06/19/here-lies-the-librarian-by-richard-peck/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails