Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Wish You Were Eyre (Mother Daughter Book Club) by Heather Vogel Frederick

"Maybe it's time to get your Jane on and do it. That's probably a good place to start." p. 140

13 comments:

  1. Good teaser...I'm curious what's going on:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cover, interesting title, good teaser! Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/12/tuesday-teasers-cross-roads-and-over.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this one. Thanks for sharing...and here's
    MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. since I am a huge Jane Eyre fan, I love this teaser! I am just going to have to go check this book out, thanks for sharing today-- Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice teaser, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder how the character would be different when "having her Jane on".
    Great teaser and happy reading!

    Thanks for stopping by our blog.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get your Jane on? Didn't realize she was a "just do it" kind of gal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe...that's cute. "Get your Jane on."

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh, "get your Jane on." I like it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Get your Jane on"?

    Much as I loved Jane Eyre, I didn't think she was that much a take-charge girl. Hope you enjoy(ed)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a really cute book! "Get your Jane on" hehe.

    Thanks for stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Jane Eyre. I'm definitely curious about this one now.

    Jenny @ Book Sojourner

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails