Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Homeschool Mother's Journal - March 5-9, 2012: The Late Version



In my life this week…
A pretty typical week!

Delani had a few minor accidents at the beginning of the week, but I think that is all she needed to figure out when she had to go potty. I am officially declaring her potty trained! (deep sigh of relief!)

Chantry came down with this weird cold where everything was stuck up in his head and didn't want to come out. He basically laid around for three days and wasn't up for doing any work.

In our homeschool this week…
It was Exam week as we finished up our 2nd term.

Caleb finished Mystery of History Volume III. I have spent the week trying to figure out exactly what we are going to do next.

Chantry got of his exams since he was sick, but they will be facing him this week.

I am inspired by…
My kitchen helper.


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
We went to the library, piano lessons, and my homeschool mom's meeting.
Things I’m working on…
Destini and I went out and bought some flannel for the baby quilt she is going to make for a competition. This will be her first "official" sewing project.

Plans for our next term. I am waaaay behind in this. I am also trying to plan out Caleb's history plans.

I’m reading…
Check out my Reading Journal.

I’m cooking…
Tacos, potato soup, a pork roast, chocolate chip cookies.

I’m praying for…
my washing machine!

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Planning, planning, planning--what a mess!


The Homeschool Mother's Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails