Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Lucy Maud Montgomery Reading Challenge 2012 - Follow Up

L. M. Montgomery Reading Challenge

For this years Lucy Maud Montgomery Reading Challenge I read:

After Many Days: Tales of Times Passed 
Rilla of Ingleside.
I also happened to find The Blythes Are Quoted and am currently reading it.

I also was able to watch Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Green Gables due to getting sick and spending several days laying around. I always enjoy watching these, but I really get a great desire to read the books all over again!!

Thanks to Carrie at Reading to Know for hosting this challenge!

I am now off to type up copywork for Rilla of Ingleside that I volunteered for.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen After Many Days before. I'll have to keep my eyes out for it for future years. As it is, I ended up going "boring" (maybe?) and just re-reading Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails