Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

What's On Your Nightstand - November

What's On Your Nightstand

I have to start off saying that my intended reading for October was derailed. I couldn't read two books I had listed due to them still being on hold at the library. I also intended to read Educating the WholeHearted Child, but I replaced it with another that I want to have read by the end of this week.

Here is my list for December:



From my October Nightstand I read:
Heiress (Daughters of Fortune) - Susan May Warren
The Unquiet Bones: The First Chronicle of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon (Hugh De Singleton 1) - Mel Starr
Treasure of the Golden Cheetah: A Jade del Cameron Mystery - Suzanne Arruda
The Wheel on the School - Meindert DeJong (review)*

I also read:
The Crocodile's Last Embrace: A Jade del Cameron Mystery - Suzanne Arruda
Heavenly Hospitality: 250+ Everyday Ideas for Welcoming Guests into Your Home (Focus on the Family Presents) - JoAnn Janssen
Letters From Home - Kristina McMorris

I listened to:
Jo's Boys - Louisa May Alcott
A Palm for Mrs. Pollifax - Dorothy Gillman
Mrs. Pollifax on Safari - Dorothy Gillman
Don Quixote (Adapted for Modern Listeners) - Miguel de Cervantes
*read aloud

See what others are reading over at 5 Minutes for Books.

1 comment:

  1. You posted your link wrong at 5M4B. For some reason, it linked right to our Nightstand post! I just fixed it to you.

    Amanda and I just started Home for Holidays as a read-aloud. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails