From December's Nightstand:
- Journey into Christmas and Other Stories by Bess Streeter Aldrich - I'm not a big short story person, but these were an enjoyable collection of Christmas stories.
- A Damsel in Distress by P.G. Wodehouse - You can't go wrong starting off your year with Wodehouse. I realized that I had read this title before though it wasn't in my records. No problem, though, since it still was a fun read.
- Do More Better: A Practical Guide to Productivity - I really enjoyed this book, though now I need to sit down and implement it. :)
I also read:
- Mrs. Tim Carries On by D.E. Stevenson - The second book in the Mrs. Tim Christie series. This has been an enjoyable series so far.
- The Story Girl by L.M. Montgomery - I picked up The Story Girl since it was late at night and I couldn't get my hands on my pile of books in my own bedroom so I pulled this off of my daughter's shelf. It has been a long time since I read this and it was a worthwhile re-read.
- Gates & Fences: Straight Talk in a Crooked World by Lori Wagner - Reading for my Sunday School class.
I listened to:
- Gerald and Elizabeth by D.E. Stevenson - An okay read, though not my favorite Stevenson book.
See what others have read over at 5 Minutes for Books.