Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

The Homeschool Mother's Journal: Late, but Short & Sweet!

January 10 Collage 

We were scheduled to start up our school work last week, but since my mom was still visiting I decided to keep it light. So math and reading were the main focus which left us plenty of time to enjoy spending time with my mom. So here are the high-lights of our week. (I noticed Chantry didn't make it into any of my pictures. I think this was due to him recovering from being sick and new video games.)

  1. Delani trying out my dress boots.
  2. Taking down Christmas decorations. 
  3. Bean and ham soup.
  4. Delani received a new chore.
  5. Grandma and Destini spent quality time sewing.
  6. Taking Grandma back to the airport.
  7. All ready for bed!
  8. Caleb's eye appointment. Since his baseball accident a few years ago we have had to go regularly to the ophthalmologist. I am happy to say that the pressures in both eyes are the same. One more six month appointment and then he can move to yearly appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails