Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Creating Gifts

Bag of Sunshine 9/27
 
 
I love to put together unique gift ideas, but many time I don't have an opportunity or lack the time. A few weeks ago I had pinned an idea to my Pinterest board called "A Little Box of Sunshine". Last week I had an opportunity to make a gift bag so I decided to go with the sunshine (yellow) theme. I ended up using a little reusable bag instead of a box, and I made my own tag. Then I filled it up with:
  • Peanut M&M's
  • Starburst
  • Chiclet gum
  • A pad of paper with yellow on it
  • Some Bic Shimmer Pens
  • Suave Everlasting Sunshine Body Soap
  • Lindor Carmel Truffles
Pinterest is a great resource for finding and filing ideas to help get the creative juices going.
 
See more:
 
 
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails