1. A visit to Multnomah Falls. 2. A new American Girl doll.
3. Delani's new 'Feather' hairdo. 5. We stopped at a view point for
Mt. St. Helens on our way to Seattle. 6. Delani spending quality time with Papa.
I am trying something new this week. I will be combining Random 5 on Friday hosted by Miranda at The Pebble Pond along with the The Homeschool Mother's Journal and others that I normally link to.
- My parents came for a 10 day visit. We spent 4 of the days in Seattle. We walked way too much, but had a great time. I am hoping to post more about our vacation next week.
- I haven't even started putting school plans on paper and I want to start school in a week! It won't be the first time if I don't start when "I" want to.
- We have a new American Girl doll in the house. Welcome, Caroline!
- Trying to get my mind wrapped around economics for the co-op we will be involved in this coming year. I am having information overload.
- The kids and I entered some sewing, photography, and Lego building in the Oregon State Fair. This is a first for us. We will see how it goes.