Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Cordelia Underwood: Or the Marvelous Beginnings of the Moosepath League by Van Reid

Gaping up where he fully expected to behold gnashing fangs, he saw instead a pair of swaying bear's feet. Lowering his gaze to Maude's face, his eyes grew wider still, and he said: "Good heavens! She is standing on her head!"
"What is it?" cried Sundry, as if he had been pinched. He was scrambling now, back up the bank and through the trees.  
"Good heavens!" said Mister Walton again. "She's smiling at me!" p.124

5 comments:

  1. I honestly don't know what to make of that, LOL. Is this book as funny as the teaser and title would lead one to believe? Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Heather--I'm clueless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very intriguing....I want to know more! Thanks for sharing....and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that was an interesting one! thanks for sharing..

    my teaser tuesday
    http://wp.me/p3v5T1-54

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails