Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal - July 4 - July 9, 2011



In my life this week…
I have to admit that I've been a very poor blogger lately. Ever since we finished up our school work I have suffered with my allergies and then topped it off with a summer cold. I am only now in the last few days feeling normal and hoping that I can now enjoy summer.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
We had a busy week this week. We started Sunday off with a church BBQ in celebration of the 4th. On Monday we went to Grandpa and Granny Starr's house for a family get together. Then on Wednesday we were able to go with our friends to Mary Poppins on Broadway! This was an awesome show and the kids are still going around humming the songs. After this our week slowed down and we spent some time at home. The boys are enjoying their new basketball hoop and have spent quite a bit of time outside.

My favorite thing this week was…
Mary Poppins on Broadway!!!!!!!!!!

Things I’m (supposed to be) working on…
Sewing, homeschool plans, cleaning the house, etc.........

I’m reading…
401 Ways to Get Your Kids to Work at Home: Household tested and proven effective! Techniques, tips, tricks, and strategies on how to get your kids to ... become self-reliant, responsible adultsMy Reading LifeDiary Of A Provincial Lady (Provincial Lady Series)

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

All worn out after the church BBQ!


The kids and I at Mary Poppins on Broadway.

I'm linking up at the The Homeschool Chick.
The Homeschool Mother's Journal

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Mary Poppins on Broadway! That sounds wonderful!

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails