Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bliss (Happy 101) Award



I was awarded the Bliss (Happy 101) Award from Lee at Butterfly Blessings a couple of weeks ago and am now finally getting around to posting it.

The rules for this Bliss (Happy 101) Award are that I must list 10 things that make me happy, then pass it along to 10 other bloggers.

1. Jesus Christ
2. My husband & children
3. Family
4. Friends
5. Books, books, books!!!
6. Blog browsing
7. A gooey cinnamon roll
8. A visit from my mom and dad.
9. Shopping (especially bookstores)
10. Diet Coke

Since I have been working on this post for weeks, I am passing it along to my small gathering of blog followers!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! You deserve it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award.

    I crave for Diet Coke sometimes, but I'm very good on not giving in.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails