Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

What's On Your Nightstand - July

What's On Your Nightstand

Normally, I feel like the month has flown by, but July seemed slow when it came to reading. Yes, I did get quite a bit read, but some of the books seemed to take up quite a bit of time. I do have a book from July's Nightstand back on for this month, but I couldn't renew it and had to wait for it.

August is looking to be a very busy month for me, so I am keeping my reading selections on the light side.

For August:
 The Question - Exodus Books 
  

From June's Nightstand I read:
I also read:
I listened to:
  • The Secret Adversary: A Tommy and Tuppence Mystery by Agatha Christie - While working my way through the Hercule Poirot Series I came across the Tommy and Tuppence books and with a name like that how can I not read it? What a fun story. These are definitely a lighter read than Poirot. I am looking forward to reading more in the series. 
  • Rob Roy by Sir Walter Scott - I have to admit I was a little over my head with this story. I persevered through it. Maybe one day I'll go back and revisit it, but for now I am sticking with Ivanhoe which is a much better read.
 See what others have read over at 5 Minutes for Books.

1 comment:

  1. I got a lot of good tips from The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up that I've really incorporated. But yes, there was some strange stuff too. ha.

    Although the time may have passed for me to read The Question, it still sounds like an interesting book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails