Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

D is for Drawer Organization

Drawer Organization 2
 1. My drawer. 2. The kids' drawer. 
3. My husband's snazzy drawer organizer!

We recently purchased a house and moved which of course requires dealing with changes. In our old house all of the bathrooms had cabinets on the wall to store all the paraphernalia that collects in the bathroom. 

In our new home we have only sink cabinets with drawers. For the last two months our bathroom drawers have been in quite a bit of chaos. My husband found an old silverware holder and fixed his drawer. That left me trying to figure out what to do with my drawer and the drawers in the kid's bathroom. If you've ever priced drawer organizers they are not cheap. 

The other day I was finally able to make it into The Dollar Tree and found these red baskets I only bought a few to see how they would fit and was excited to see them fit exactly. That sent me back to get some more for the kid's bathroom. Yes, I have a few more drawers to get organized, but I'm thrilled that I found something that worked. 

I am going to leave you with a picture of my favorite drawers. When I saw that my drawers were wider in our new home and immediately went to Costco and splurged on these expanding drawer dividers. Now I don't dread opening my drawers anymore.  

Kitchen Drawers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails