Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The "Copycat"

IMG_9596

In our house the kids prefer to do math with Dad. The other evening they all needed help so he was working his way through the other three kids' math books.

This year Delani started Math U See's Primer book. I was putting books and way and went to grab her math book to put it on the shelf and I couldn't find it. I looked high and low. I thought I was losing my mind for a minute because I had just seen it!

Finally, I asked if anyone had seen it and yep, you probably guessed it. She had it in the pile of math books so she could get "help" from Daddy, too!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing dads involved in homeschooling! In our house Dad is an IT expert which is a BIG relief for me (and bonus for the kids!) How cute the Delani is joining in "dad math club" now :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails