1. Donations for the Friends of the Library bookstore that I manage.
2. The kids and I along with our friends took a little break for bowling.
3. Destini's 1st Place for her quilt. 4. Fair food. 5. Ready to dig in!
6. New bedding for my bed.
- We started the week off with Delani getting croup. I could have made it through life without that experience under my belt, especially since it required a special visit to the Dr. office for them to just tell it was croup and do nothing for it. I had already discovered that at 5:30 in the morning!
- I'm still planning school work. I'm close to being done, but...
- We attended the Oregon State Fair on Monday. The main reason for going is the food!!
- Destini won a 1st Place ribbon on her quilt.
- I am the manager for a Friends of the Library bookstore and we have been inundated with donations, which while I appreciate them very much, I would love it if people could spread out their donations throughout the year instead of everyone donating at "back to school" (or end of the year, or spring-break) time. My mutterings consist of , "This too shall pass, this too shall pass, ...." (If you donate to your local library, I thank you. If you don't, I encourage you to!)