Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Homeschool Mother's Journal: A Busy Two Weeks!

August 3 Collage
 
We have had a busy two weeks around here. Last week Shade had a week of vacation, but we also had the Oregon District Family Conference which took up most of the week. We did fit in an afternoon of bowling and had a great time at the Family Conference where we saw a lot of friends and heard great teaching and preaching.
 
This week we were busy getting the house cleaned for the arrival of my parents on Thursday. We also are keeping up doing our TOS Crew Reviews.  I should be getting my homeschool plans together, but I really don't have any inclination to do so right now. I really am not ready for summer to end. So while my parents are here I am going to be taking it easy and just enjoy being together.
 
Here are a few pictures of what has been happening (please excuse my crazy numbering system.):
 
1. Bowling.
2. Caleb performed his dramatic signing one night at the Family Conference.
3. Delani loved attending Family Conference and being able to be with friend, Olivia. She is my little social bug.
4. & 5. Destini and I had a 'date' night at Noodles while bumming around in Portland before picking up my parents at the airport.
6. We also added a little shopping in and I found these Diet Coke glasses. Since they say Diet Coke that had to come home with me!
7. I discovered a few weeks ago that Salem has its own rose garden, so we went there Friday evening since my Mom loves flowers. They were beautiful and smelled wonderful.


IMG_0059
The kids with Grandma & Grandpa.
 
Come back next week and join me for 5 Days of Great Kid's Books.
 
 
 I am linking up:
 
Homegrown Learners

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails