Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

A Special Birthday Trip

1. American Girl - Seattle 2. Arrival 3. Purchases made!
 A visit in The Disney Store. 5 & 6. Checking out Hobby Lobby.
7. Half Price Books - Love it!! 8. Birthday Girl at The Cheesecake Factory.
9. Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake (my favorite!).
 
Since Destini was turning 13 I wanted to do something special with her. So I proposed the idea to Shade about taking her and Delani along with our great friends, Hannah and Sarah, and head to Seattle to the American Girl Store. After making sure everyone could go we told Destini and I let her pick if she wanted to eat at the AG Bistro or eat else where. After looking over the menu that was offered and lot seeing much that appealed to her she opted to go somewhere else. I suggested The Cheesecake Factory since if I'm going to spend money for food I want it to be great!
 
Saturday we got up early and headed up to Seattle and made it to the AG store a little after noon. I have mentioned before here how awful Seattle traffic and it didn't let me down!! The girls spent time going through the store and making purchases and then we walked through the mall and went into The Disney Store and the Build A Bear store. We then headed down to Hobby Lobby and Half Price Books which I had discovered our last trip there. Then we headed to The Cheesecake Factory which required another wasted hour in traffic but so worth it! We eventually made it there where we ate delicious food and had a slice of cheesecake before heading home.


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Birthday!!! So glad you did this for your girls!!! Hugs to you all, Ruth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails