Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sewing Skirts


I was finally able to sit down and do some sewing this week. Delani has been asking me over and over if I would make her a skirt. I kept reassuring her that I would, but I know for a four year old just waiting a couple of days is a long time let alone weeks.


I made Delani's first. I used A Simple Skirt Tutorial over at Made.com for the inspiration, though I kind of read through her tutorial and then did my own thing.

For Destini's skirt I used the Butterfly Kisses Olivia Skirt Pattern. I have used this pattern over and over and made my own variations, though for this skirt it pretty much looks like the pattern.

I'm hoping to have a little more time to make a couple of more skirts before my parents come to visit and school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails