Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

What's On Your Nightstand - February

What's On Your Nightstand

March reading:


From my January post, I read:
Cotillion by Georgette Heyer
The Anonymous Bride (Texas Boardinghouse Brides, Book 1) by Vicki McDonough
Nightingale (Brothers in Arms Collection, No. 2) by Susan May Warren
Sharpshooter in Petticoats (Sophie's Daughters) by Mary Connealy
Raising a Modern-Day Knight: A Father's Role in Guiding His Son to Authentic Manhood by Robert Lewis (review)
Six Ways to Keep the "Little" in Your Girl: Guiding Your Daughter from Her Tweens to Her Teens (Secret Keeper Girl) by Dannah Gresh

I also read:
Brighty: Of the Grand Canyon by Marguerite Henry* (review)
The Door in the Wall by Marguerite De Angeli*
Heart of Lies: A Novel (Irish Angel Series) by Jill Marie Landis (review)
Magic or Not? by Edward Eager

Reclaiming Nick (Noble Legacy Series #1) by Susan May Warren
Today Matters: 12 Daily Practices to Guarantee Tomorrow's Success by John Maxwell (review)
The Well-Wishers by Edward Eager

I listened to:
Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson (review)
Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson

6 comments:

  1. I read Raising a Modern Day Princess before I was pregnant (with a girl) and now I'm kinda thinking it would be a tad more applicable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good list! Siri Mitchell is a good author.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list--I think I may want to read that one by John Maxwell--it sounds GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, though I haven't heard of any of them. :) Happy reading!

    Nancy@5minutesforbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy She Walks in Beauty as much as I did! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've been busy! That's quite a list. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails