Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Books read in April

Woman, People Reading Books, Women Magazine, UK, 1942
Woman, People Reading Books, Women Magazine, UK, 1942

Even though April was a busy month for me I got a few books finished.

Fiction
The Nanny Diaries by Emma Mclaughlin & Nicola Kraus
Rainbow Valley by L.M. Montgomery (audio)
A Single Thread by Marie Bostwick (review)
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart (review)
Petticoat Ranch by Mary Connealy
Calico Canyon by Mary Connealy
Lumby's Bounty by Gail Fraser

Non-Fiction
A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg (review)
When Homeschooling Gets Tough: Practical Advice to Stay on Course by Diana Johnson
Aurora: An American Experience in Quilt, Community, and Craft by Jane Kirkpatrick
The Farm Chicks in the Kitchen: Live Well, Laugh Often, Cook Much by Serena Thompson & Terri Edwards (review)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, Just popping in after reading your comment on my blog. Yes, I've seen the two Jean Arthur films you mentioned. The only Arthur film I did not enjoy was "The Devil and Miss Jones". There was nothing really wrong with it; it just didn't appeal to me that much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails