Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Happy 19th Birthday, Caleb!

Ugh! I can't believe I had to write that. I want to say that I'm not old enough to have a child this old, but if you saw all the gray hairs on my head then you would know I was lying! Well, this post isn't about me, but about my oldest child, Caleb.

I love this boy so much. He truly is a gift from God and I have enjoyed seeing him grow up though I will admit that there were plenty of bumps in the road. He loves God and desires to work for Him and I know that God has great things in store for his life.

9 months
9 months 

Caleb_14

I am also posting a Dramatic Signing that he along with his friend, Hannah, did for at his graduation, but I think it describes Caleb so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails