Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Homeschool Mother's Journal - The Week Before Christmas

December 21 Collage
1-3 - Haircut time. Phew, there are my boys! 4-5 - Unveiling murals 
that our homeschool co-op help paint. 6. Made pumpkin rolls.
7. Church Christmas Party, 8-9 - Playing with Playmobil.

Well, I did it! I had schedule this last week for school, but at the last minute told the kids that they only had to focus on math and reading. I'm sure when June rolls around I'm be upset that I didn't do this week of school, but honestly, we (or maybe I) needed the break. So here is a little list of things that we did:
  • Slept in
  • Took the boys for haircuts
  • Christmas shopping
  • Baking
  • Went to the Oregon Food Bank for the unveiling of the murals that our homeschool co-op had help paint for them.
  • Hosted our church's Christmas party
  • All the kids played with their Playmobil sets for hours upon hours every day. 
  • The kids read books. Caleb read 4 books alone!
  • I read Dicken's A Christmas Carol  aloud to them.
A good week overall! This coming week we will be busy getting the house cleaned for the arrival of my parents on Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails