Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

The Homeschool Mother' Journal - Plugging Along

 
 
I was going to have a longer post this week, but then my weekend happened and here it is late Sunday evening and I'm only getting around to it. So here is a short snippet of our week last week.
  1. Daddy's pizza making helper.
  2. Destini working on the Progeny Press Treasure Island literature guide.
  3. Spring is in the air!
  4. A little something extra to go with the rain. 
  5. Taking time to smell the flowers.
  6. Caleb working on Math-U-See Stewardship. See my review here.
  7. Chantry and Destini working on a lapbook project.
  8. Chili in the crockpot.
  9. Last minute rush to get Easter outfit's done.

Homegrown Learners

2 comments:

  1. I love the photo collage and simple descriptions for your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How talented you are to be able to make an Easter outfit! I envy you. Just today my youngest asked if I would teach her to sew. I think I'll have to take a class with her. -Savannah @ HammockTracks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails