Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

The Homeschool Mother's Journal: The Short & Sweet Picture Edition

 
I am late in getting this posted, but I want to quickly record our week.
 
1. Delani working on Touchmath.
2. Caleb watching his Essentials in Writing lesson.
3. New waffle maker!!! (Why are waffles so much better than pancakes? I think my family will be a lot happier when I announce it is breakfast for dinner.)
4. Valentine's cards all ready for our homeschool Valentine's Day Party.
5. Delani at the party.
6. Valentine's Day gifts for the kids. (Books and a bag of M&M's). See the card I made here.
7. Roses from my husband.
8. My husband and I went to The Cheesecake Factory for our Valentine's Day dinner on Saturday.

I'm linking up:
 

Homegrown Learners

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails