Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Starr Household Update

Yes, I know it has been a few weeks since I've done an update, so I'm leaving a short and sweet update just to let you know that all is well!
 
1. Delani-Always the princess even with a Seahawk's stocking cap on. She is discovering so much right now. She is really enjoying Bible Stories and like to tell them. She is especially fond of the Christmas Story. While in Sunday School she came over to me and whispered, "Mom, the baby Jesus is Lord, isn't he?"
 
2. School is continuing on. We started our second term last week so we have finished up some books and started a few new books.
 
3. Donations are high at for the Friends Bookstore where I manage the bookstore. This is what greated me the other day!
 
4. It is that time for baking. Delani loves to be in the kitchen and help. I have to admit I'm not a very good at having her help me, but I was giving it a good try.
 
5. We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year. We had lots of fun with friends and family. I actually put up some fall decorations.
 
Well, this is just a short snippet of what has been happening around here. It is pretty busy and we are trying to keep up as best as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails