Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Photobucket

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



The Little Women Letters by Gabrielle Donnelly

The shoe was on Emma's foot. It was, quite simply, spectacular. p. 112

13 comments:

  1. LOL! A shoe on another shoe is spectacular? I bet they're in love that's why they say such ridiculous stuffXD Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds a bit "Cinderella-ish'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you'd need to be a shoe person to understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read Little Women and adored it. It was one of my first chapter books when I was younger. Now I am really curious about this book.

    Like Sarah said, it does sound like Cinderella, but I know there is more to that little teaser.

    Thanks for commenting on ours, much appreciated. And thanks for sharing!

    -Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A spectacular shoe? Wonder what that looks like.

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/10/tuesday-teasers-books-by-burleigh-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. First thing that came to mind was Cinderella hee hee

    If you wish to visit mine here is the link
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Jimmy Choo perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone has a shoe fetish? Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice teaser. Thanks for sharing!

    Thank you for stopping by The Bookish Babes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice teaser! Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always loved Little Women!!! I love how there have been so many throwbacks recently of great classics! Nice teaser! Thanks for stopping by YA-Sisterhood and checking out our Teaser Tuesday!

    AmyG @YA-Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails