Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's On Your Nightstand - May

What's On Your Nightstand

Reading for June:

I will be adding these once I make it to the library tomorrow:
Bottom Line (Heidi Elliott Series #2)The Penderwicks at Point Mouette

From my April post I read:
The Dashwood Sisters Tell All by Beth Pattillo
Gospel-Powered Parenting: How the Gospel Shapes and Transforms Parenting by William Farley
Love Finds You in Victory Heights, Washington by Tricia Goyer & Ocieanna Fleiss
Operation Bonnet: A Novel by Kimberly Stuart
Same Kind of Different As Me: A Modern-Day Slave, an International Art Dealer, and the Unlikely Woman Who Bound Them Together by Ron Hall & Denver Moore

I also read:
Act Two: A Novel in Perfect Pitch by Kimberly Stuart
Balancing Act (Heidi Elliott Series #1) by Kimberly Stuart
Building a Winning Curriculum: How to Use Vision Forum Products to Build a Winning Homeschool Curriculum - Dorys Lee Horn
Miss Julia Rocks the Cradle by Ann B. Ross
Pearl in the Sand by Tess Afshar
Unexpected Love (Seasons of Redemption, Book 3) by Andrea Boesharr

I am currently reading:
Raising Real Men: Surviving, Teaching and Appreciating Boys by Hal & Melanie Young

I listened to:
Third Watch (A. D. Chronicles, Book 3) by Brock & Bodie Thoene
The Help by Kathryn Stockett

See what others are reading here.

1 comment:

  1. I want to read Lessons at Blackberry Inn when I finish Pocketful of Pinecones.
    Heading to check out what Bottom Line is about.
    Happy June Reading!
    Amy @ Missional Mama

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails