Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Photobucket

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Girl in the Gatehouse, The

The Girl in the Gatehouse by Julie Klassen

His dark eyebrows rose. He had clearly expected her to demur. p. 200

12 comments:

  1. ooh, definitely makes me wonder what happens next!

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    GraceKrispy@MotherLode blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This teaser makes me want to check out this book!! How does it matter if I have 100

    miles long tbr pile?!!

    :D

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Wrecker by Summer Wood post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. About what?
    Great teaser.
    Thanks for commenting on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops! Beware of strong women!

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad he learned not to make assumptions to soon! Nice tease.

    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks fascinating...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the female here is a little saucy! lol

    I'm your newest follower, and I look forward to reading more of your posts! =)

    My Teaser post is from Wings, by Aprilynne Pike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it when a sexy hero gets surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! Amen Alice! Wonder what his offer was :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm... what is he up to? Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by Victorious Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a strong teaser! I love it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails