Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Life Happens!

It has been quite a while since I have posted, but in the last couple of months life has been happening at a very fast pace. So fast, that blogging has fallen by the wayside. I have missed it, but my family comes first. I am hoping that things will be slowing down and things will get more normal (if that exists). Here is quick recap of what has been happening around our house since August.




We started our 7th year of homeschooling which includes a highschooler. That in itself has kept life pretty busy. Caleb also started an additional therapy class which requires weekly meetings and daily exercises, which has added to his work load.

In September we were able to take our vacation and headed off to Texas (where we had lived for six years) to visit our friends and former church family. We also went to a minister's conference in Houston, which required an emergency room visit for Delani. (I have now had one too many experiences involving Texas and emergency rooms!)

My two wonderful friends--Donna & Dixie


Destini & Desa Rae


The Starr and William kids had a wonderful time getting reacquainted!

We spent most of October recovering from our vacation. 3 weeks of sickness was very trying!

In November, Destini celebrated her 11th birthday.


I then boarded a plane to Cancun for my brother's wedding and had a wonderful time, though my poor husband had a sick baby on his hands the whole time!


My brother, Brent with his wife, Suzanne and my parents.

Brent & Suzanne

I am thrilled to finally have a sister-in-law.

After the wedding, I with my parents to view the Mayan ruins.


And then we ended out the month of November with a small snowfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails