Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Book Review: Age of Opportunity by Paul David Tripp

Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens (Resources for Changing Lives)

Book Description:
Paul Tripp uncovers the heart issues affecting parents and their teenager during the often chaotic adolescent years. With wit, wisdom, humility, and compassion, he shows parents how to seize the countless opportunities to deepen communication, learn, and grow with their teenager.

My thoughts:
I heard many recommendations for Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens (Resources for Changing Lives) by Paul David Tripp for raising teenagers and decided to read it. Unfortunately, I found this book very difficult to read and I had a hard time following his train of thought. I did glean a few ideas that I believe will be helpful, but felt I had to read a lot of book to learn about these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails