Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Finish of The Maud Hart Lovelace Reading Challenge


It is the end of October and the end of The Maud Hart Reading Challenge hosted by A library is a hospital of the mind...

I finished Betsy and the Great World and Betsy's Wedding. I did start reading Betsy and Tacy Go Over the Big Hill to my daughter, but life happened and we didn't get it finished.

I also was able to add Betsy Was a Junior/Betsy and Joe to my collection. I really enjoyed going back into Betsy's world and revisiting all my old "friends". IMHO, the Betsy-Tacy Series is a series not to be missed.

1 comment:

  1. Beth, thanks for joining in the MHL Reading Challenge. I enjoyed your reviews and am thrilled to find another fan of the BT series. Thanks for sharing your love for the books with others. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails