Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

CD Review: Jack B. Nimble A Mother Goose Fantasy

Photobucket

I know this isn't a book, but I just had to share. I found Jack B. Nimble: A Mother Goose Fantasy sung and narrated by Bing Crosby at our local library. How can you go wrong with nursery rhymes and Bing Crosby? You can't!

This was a delightful CD. My children thoroughly enjoyed it. Bing Crosby tells the story of Jack B. Nimble and interwoven throughout the story is other nursery rhymes. The last three tracks on the CD is all the songs in music form only.

My favorite song on this CD was "For Want of a Nail". I was slightly familiar with the rhyme, but had never heard the song. It was a fun and very catchy tune. I found myself singing this throughout the day! Go here to hear a clip of this song and the others found on the CD. This would be a great selection for any child's music collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails