Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What's On Your Nightstand - November

What's On Your Nightstand
I had an especially good reading month. Though I did read quite a bit there were quite a few books (marked *) I had been reading over the course of a couple of months and just happened to finish reading them this month. For December I picked five book, though with Christmas approaching and lots of activities coming up I don't know if I will have time for all of them. We'll see!

December's Nightstand:

From October's Nightstand:

I also read:

I listened to:
What are you reading?

See what others have read over at 5 Minutes for Books.

5 comments:

  1. I want to see The King's Speech, too, but it's rating stymies me every time I consider it. Sigh.

    I'm going to get to Van Reid and Arthur Ransome some day, thanks to you! And that devotion book sounds good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donating your books to the library is such a great thing to do. Sometimes I remember to do that; sometimes they just linger lonely on my shelves instead. :( I need to have a cleaning!

    I've had The Scarlet Pimpernel on my to-read list, but maybe I need to switch it to I Will Repay instead....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The King's Speech sounds good. I likely would not see the film, either, because of the rating. Thanks for the warning about the writing book! The title caught my eye in your list but it sounds like something I would not want to read after all.

    The film of The Scarlet Pimpernel with Anthony Andrews and Jane Seymour is one of my all-time favorites, but I wasn't quite so excited about the book (usually the reverse is true!) I had not thought to check out the author's other books - I will look this one up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Van Reid! Great list. We recently finished listening to Half Magic and Knight's Castle is our current read aloud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it when I finish a bunch of books at once, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails