Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand-October

What's On Your Nightstand

For October:


From my September pile I read:
Betsy and the Great World by Maud Hart Lovelace (review)
Betsy's Wedding by Maud Hart Lovelace (review)
Friday's Child by Georgette Heyer (review)
Much Ado About Anne by Heather Vogel Frederick (review)

I also read:
Lost in NashVegas by Rachel Hauck
Diva NashVegas by Rachel Hauck
The Tale of Applebeck Orchard by Susan Wittig Albert
Ransome's Honor by Kaye Dacus (review)
Cowboy Christmas by Mary Connealy

I am currently reading:
The Shaping of a Christian Family by Elisabeth Elliot

Books I didn't get to:
Hannah's Art of Home which I'm putting off for right now.

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth Eliot is such a lovely Christian writer. I haven't read her in years though. I'm seeing Heyer's books all over the place these days. I have several in my queue at Paperback Swap. I may have to give up and just purchase one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You plugged through quite a number of books last month! I wish work would slow down so I could do more than my average of 1 per week. I need to look in my nightstand tonight and see what I have in queue. I haven't played along with this meme in a while and I miss it.

    Happy reading in November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet The Shaping of a Christian Family is awesome! Thanks for linking up. You have a great set of books (including Betsy-Tacy, of course)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails